Menu e galeria de fotos

Image Map


quinta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2015

Post In English: My Favorite App's (Top 12)


Hi guys, i was thinking to make a English post for you, people from other countries have read our blog! I'm so grateful!
So this post I'll translate a post in portuguese to English:
                                                         

Hi Guys,
This post is an amazing ideia, I'll make a list with twelve app's, to edit photos, I'll put too a note (1 to 10). I don't know if these app's have in eletronics Android .





1- Phonto -  edit the photos, I use this app to put downloaded fonts. (note: 9,5)

2- Pics Art - edit photos, mounts , and can put photos together... (note: 9)

3- Retrica - took photos and put efects. (note: 9)

4- Flipagram - make videos with photos and music (note: 9)

5- Superimpose (paid ) - use to make mounts, or  make fotos became  PNG. (note: 10)

6- Photo Viva (paid) - use to make textures (wallpapers) (note: 9.3), Who don't want to pay download the Line Brush.

7- Pic Collage - make mounts, you can caght photos from internet in the app or can catch videos. ( note: 8,5)

8- Cute Cut Pro (paid, but have the free) - make videos with photos or videos too, you can put writing music and sound efects.( note: 8,7, I don't like to record in the app the better is VideoFWLive )

9- AfterLight (paid) - use to make the photos with a round egde and efects.. (note:9)

10- Bling my font - make the comum fonts diferents like this: тυтorιaιѕ/t̾u̾t̾o̾r̾i̾a̾i̾s̾/ⓣⓤⓣⓞⓡⓘⓐⓘⓢ (note: 8,7)

11- Rhonna (paid) - Can put diferent fonts, and make logos with diferent colors (note: 9,4)

12- Video D/L -I use to download videos and save in the camera roll  ( note: 8,3)

I hope you have liked and put in comments what are the apps u have! Hasta pronto! jaja 
                                XOXO,

       





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário